An overview of the science, economics, logistics, and business of mining
RPMGlobal's Introductory Mining Training course - Mining for Non-Miners - offers an overview of the science, economics, logistics, and business of mining.
For more information or to register, please Contact our Training Team
Available in online and classroom form, Mining for Non-Miners, provides those from a non-mining background with a comprehensive understanding of the cycle of mining from exploration to processing.
- Gain knowledge of the global mining industry
- Understand key mining concepts and decision making processes
- Explore the inter-relationships from exploration to product
- Appreciate the various methods of extracting and processing material
- Increase knowledge of commonly used mining terms
Who is the Course For?
- Information Technology Professionals
- Human Resource Specialists
- Legal Professionals
- Management Consultants
- Equipment Manufacturers
Buy Mining for Non-Miners Online Now