Does your mining operation struggle to obtain one source of truth from disparate data trapped within each system and department?
Using the right software to transform the way corporate and operational decisions are made is a key competitive advantage for the modern mining organisation.
Register now for RPMGlobal’s joint webinar with engineering services firm Petrosea to learn how insight-driven enterprise integration can generate more value for your company.
23rd-25th Feb 2021
3pm WIB | 6pm AEST
Delivered remotely – Register now
The remote sessions are free and will cover:
- Enterprise Integration Overview – From long-term to short-term production execution. Understand the importance of seamless integration across all planning horizons.
- Minerva Mine Planning Solution in Leveraging Operational Productivity and Accuracy – Petrosea – Minerva Platform and the integration mine planning software to enable multivariable planning optimisation in real-time constraint, identify the critical path and financial visibility to provide the optimum decision in achieving production target and its execution accuracy.
- Supply Chain Optimisation/ Compliance Planning – Find out how digitalisation integration breaks down planning silos to deliver compliant plans across the demand chain whilst also enabling planners to utilise live data to make better planning decisions evert shift
- Chet Fong – Technical Sales Consultant
- Richard Mathews – RPMGlobal Chief Executive Officer
- Afdi Rahmandita – Coal Consultant
- Iman Darus Hikhman – Mining Director, PT Petrosea, Tbk.
- Ranang Hermanto – Mine Engineering Superintendent, PT Petrosea, Tbk
Spots are limited so register today to see how an enterprise solution can extract more value from your operation.
By submitting my contact details, I consent and agree to receive RPMGlobal marketing communications about its products, services, events and special offers at the email address and phone number provided in this form. I acknowledge that I may withdraw my consent at any time.