Please join RPMGlobal on Thursday the 28th of November for an interactive day showcasing the latest technology and functional updates from across our Intelligent Mining Suite. Hear first-hand from RPMGlobal’s Product Managers how we are extending our solutions to provide fully connected systems, delivering relevant information with mining context to amplify decision making for any mining method or commodity.
This year, meet Richard Mathews, CEO and Managing Director of RPMGlobal. Hear his vision of the future of the industry, and how RPMGlobal will remain at the forefront of the digitalisation trend as we innovate to support our mining customers’ changing business needs by developing the very latest software technology and enterprise architectures.
The day will close with drinks and snacks to celebrate RPMGlobal’s 50th year in business, with an opportunity to network with the RPMGlobal Team, our partners, and other industry peers.
Please complete the form below to register for the event.
We are also hosting the additional training sessions:
Wednesday 27th November
- Mining Economics
Friday 29th November
- Enterprise Planning Framework – EPF: What is it and how does it work to seamlessly connect all your data?
- Asset & Equipment Maintenance – Using AMT data to automatically build maintenance budgets in XERAS Enterprise
- Financial Budgeting with XERAS Enterprise – Synchronising XPAC Solutions’ Budget plans with XERAS Enterprise
- Simulation – Simulate your XPAC Solution’s schedule in HAULSIM before making capital equipment decisions
- Intelligent Design – Designing with a tool that’s more than just CAD
If you would like to register for these, please let us know via the “Additional Training Sessions” field in the form below.