Andrew Jessett, CEO – MineWare & Michael Baldwin, EGM Product Strategy & Marketing – RPMGlobal
- How can mining operations close the feedback loop on planning and operations to enable a new level of interoperability?
- How can greater system integration and continuous feedback maximise productivity and predictability of the mining and extraction processes?
- How does improved collaboration between departments, systems and up-stream processes make better use of big data for operational decision making?
SAP & RPMGlobal with customers
- How can mining companies innovate when capital is constrained, Human Resources are scarce, and innovation is perceived risky and expensive?
- How can structured collaboration drive innovation more successfully within mining?
- While there is evidence of ecosystems being used in Exploration, how widely are they being used across the industry?
- What success have we seen from collaboration between mining companies and service providers to date and why should they be integral to your business strategy?
- Can an ecosystem accelerate or slow down the pace of innovation?