Open Pit Metals XPAC Solution (OPMS) is the only mine scheduling software solution in the world that is built exclusively for open pit metals mines.
OPMS utilises an optimised XPAC scheduling core and provides users with streamlined access to advanced scheduling logic. Advanced new functionality allows engineers to assess more scenarios that consider more options allowing the most optimum scheduling model to be published.
In addition to advanced scheduling, OPMS enterprise enablement ensures collaborative data share. OPMS models can be tested against XERAS and HAULSIM, and two way data share exists with ERP, meaning maintenance, fleet management, dispatch and equipment data is utilised further and provides consistency across the organisation.
OPEN PIT METALS XPAC SOLUTION FEATURES:
- Process driven with XPAC’s robust scheduling engine
- Product Optimiser
- Dynamic scheduling
- Advanced destination scheduler
- Flexible and configurable
- Script Free
- Commodity and mining method specific rules & logic
- Integration with HAULNET, RESERVER, HAULSIM & XERAS
- Enterprise enablement
- Oil Sands - XPAC Solution
- Open Cut Coal - XPAC Solution
- Open Cut Phosphate - XPAC Solution
- Open Pit Diamonds - XPAC Solution
- Open Pit Metals - XPAC Solution
- Quarry - XPAC Solution
- Short Term Mine Scheduling – XACT
- Underground Coal - XPAC Solution
- XACT for Enterprise
- XPAC - Mine Scheduling
- Underground Metals - XPAC Solution