Underground Coal TALPAC simulates the activity of a longwall and the productivity of the equipment used.
Underground Coal TALPAC is an easy-to-use, structured planning and productivity modelling tool. Providing cost-effective decision making capabilities for evaluating longwall face operations, Underground Coal TALPAC is the go-to for the mining industry.
Underground Coal TALPAC helps decision-makers investigate the configuration of key longwall components and simulate alternative longwall options rapidly and transparently in a systematic manner. Underground Coal TALPAC simulation capabilities enables users to make incremental changes to longwall system configurations or take a whole new approach to unearth new savings and efficiencies.
Through the delivery of practical solutions, Underground Coal TALPAC enables optimal return on investment in line with corporate requirements based on accurate decision making.
- Oil Sands - XPAC Solution
- Open Cut Coal - XPAC Solution
- Open Cut Phosphate - XPAC Solution
- Open Pit Diamonds - XPAC Solution
- Open Pit Metals - XPAC Solution
- Quarry - XPAC Solution
- Short Term Mine Scheduling – XACT
- Underground Coal - XPAC Solution
- XACT for Enterprise
- XPAC - Mine Scheduling
- Underground Metals - XPAC Solution