HAULSIM is 3D Discrete Event Simulation (DES) software, built specifically to model mine haulage systems. Because HAULSIM uses DES, it is able to model equipment interactions and infrastructure as well as the traditional haul cycle.
Ground-breaking in functionality and capability, HAULSIM is an industry-leading haulage simulation solution that has saved countless dollars in capital investment for individual mining companies across the globe.
With its simple user interface and intuitive design, HAULSIM allows users to simulate current operations and future mine plans with complete confidence. Capital investment decisions can now be made with accuracy and an understanding of the total impact, delivering a step change in your mine’s future.
- Rapid deployment – models can be created in hours not months
- Intuitive user interface; contains no scripting and gives the user immediate feedback via the 3D view
- Integrated TALPAC travel time engine
- Integrated TALPAC load time calculations
- Road rules management including stop signs, one-way, one lane and no-through roads
- Models infrastructure like crushing and conveying, stockpiles and ore passes
- Integration with RPMGlobal’s Commodity-based Scheduling Solutions
- Models multiple sources and destinations simultaneously
- Models multiple equipment types simultaneously