HAULNET is a trusted haul route planning software that saves you money by choosing the most cost efficient haulage routes. HAULNET is part of the TALPAC family of mining productivity simulators.
With HAULNET, you can visualise your many available haulage paths, investigate the different options available and choose the most cost effective haulage routes. Quickly determine the fastest and shortest haulage routes, across the millions of possible combinations.
HAULNET interprets road geometry from your mine designs filtering thousands of data points into haul roads and profiles at a lightning pace.
HAULNET’s high quality graphics simulate the productivity of your haul trucks’ routes at different phases of your mine’s life in true 3D.
- Integrated with RPMGlobal’s Commodity-based Scheduling Solutions
- Reporting capabilities on truck hours by source, material and destination
- Model and analysis haulage options in a rigorous, yet practical manner
- Oil Sands - XPAC Solution
- Open Cut Coal - XPAC Solution
- Open Cut Phosphate - XPAC Solution
- Open Pit Diamonds - XPAC Solution
- Open Pit Metals - XPAC Solution
- Quarry - XPAC Solution
- Short Term Mine Scheduling – XACT
- Underground Coal - XPAC Solution
- XACT for Enterprise
- XPAC - Mine Scheduling
- Underground Metals - XPAC Solution