DRAGSIM is a dragline simulation system used to model dragline stripping operations. With an intuitive Windows user interface, DRAGSIM is the go to for dragline simulation across the globe.
With DRAGSIM, users can compare different draglines before moving to purchase, or improve the operation of existing draglines by investigating different practical work scenarios. Through the reproduction of dragline mining methods across a range of operational parameters incorporating blasting, waste stripping and other mining equipment, users are able to accurately analyse the productivity of their operations and make improvements delivering a step-change in mining operations.
Before you invest in a dragline, invest in DRAGSIM.
- Oil Sands - XPAC Solution
- Open Cut Coal - XPAC Solution
- Open Cut Phosphate - XPAC Solution
- Open Pit Diamonds - XPAC Solution
- Open Pit Metals - XPAC Solution
- Quarry - XPAC Solution
- Short Term Mine Scheduling – XACT
- Underground Coal - XPAC Solution
- XACT for Enterprise
- XPAC - Mine Scheduling
- Underground Metals - XPAC Solution