These courses will provide participants with the skill to support successful mine planning and scheduling practices using RPM’s XPAC software.
Training participants will learn and apply the key concepts of XPAC through the delivery of pre-configured, hands-on application workshops and question & answer sessions with the training presenter. Topics and workshops range from model configuration, database management, schedule creation, and report generation.
Training Modules Available:
- XPAC Underground Coal / Potash Design
- XPAC Standard – for base XPAC concepts and input path schedule creation.
- XPAC AutoScheduler – for the fundamentals of automating the extraction of material from the pit.
- XPAC Advanced Destination Scheduler – for the fundamentals of automating the placement of material at its destination.
- XPAC XCM Scripting – for advanced training in RPM’s scripting engine.
The modules do not need to be completed together. XPAC Standard is a prerequisite for all modules, and XPAC AutoScheduler is a prerequisite for XPAC Advanced Destination Scheduler as these modules build on concepts previously taught.
Who Should Attend?
- Mine Scheduling/Planning Engineers
- Mine Planning Superintendents / Managers
- Setup of databases and data importing processes;
- Management and manipulation of data through basic scripting;
- Configuration of the Schedule Setup;
- Creation of dependencies, constraints, and objectives (XPAC AS & ADS modules only);
- Development of a mine schedule (both manual and automated depending on training module);
- Configuration of required reports, database graphics, and schedule animations; and
- Advanced training in XPAC Scripting (XPAC XCM module only).