This course provides an introduction to destination scheduling with XPAC.
Participants will be introduced to the toolset that XPAC Destination Scheduler uses to consider where and when material will be moved to after it has been mined. It is time based, not just a volume balance.
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for mining professionals involved in mid to long term planning who would like to use rule-based scheduling.
Participants typically include technical services personnel working in open-cut coal mines such as:
- Mine Planners
- Senior Engineers
- Mine Scheduling Engineers
Participants must have completed the RungePincockMinarco XPAC 7 Standard and XPAC 7 AutoScheduler training courses for open-cut coal, or have equivalent knowledge and experience.
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Create Destinations in XPAC
- Configure Destination dependencies, constraints and objectives
- Set up a schedule resource which utilises Advanced Destination Selection
- Visualise the results
- Introduction to Destination Scheduling
- The Different Flavours of Scheduling
- Background to Worked Examples
Building Destinations in XPAC's Main Database
- Defining the hierarchy of the Dumps Database Section
- Importing Dump Records
- Creating Stockpile Records
Dumps Dependencies and Constraints
- Configuring Dump Dependencies
- Destination Capacity Constraints
| || ||Schedule Configuration with Destinations |
- Configuring Dumps in a Scenario
- Configuring Stockpiles in a Scenario
- Resource Destinations using Paths
- Resource Destinations using Advanced Destination Scheduling
- User Processing Scripts or Triggers
Running Destination Schedules
- Run Schedule and View Results
To register for this course, please download and fill in the appropriate booking form below.