This course provides an overview of XERAS, RPM’s financial modelling and budgeting tool.
This course will provide the skills to support successful business analysis and business modelling using XERAS.
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for those who play a key role, or are interested in, financial modelling, forecasting and maintenance. It is also suitable for people wanting to understand the principles of XERAS model building.
Participants typically include:
- Operational and Planning Engineers
- Business and Strategic Analysts
- Financial and Management Accountants
- Maintenance Planners
- Maintenance Engineers
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of using XERAS financial modelling in their business;
- Understand the functionality of XERAS;
- Build a simple XERAS model;
- Describe the principles of XERAS model building;
- Use basic query and audit tools; and
- Evaluate scenarios to produce reports.