This course takes participants through the short-term scheduling process, from creating a new model through to generating reports using XACT.
It will also cover the fundamental principles of XACT and for each scheduling mode, introduce a range of scheduling, reporting and analysis tools. Upon completion of this course, users will be familiar with essential terminology, be proficient in navigating core XACT interfaces and understand the benefits of using XACT to deliver scheduling outputs.
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for mining professionals who play a pivotal role in short-term mine planning and scheduling.
Participants typically include technical services personnel such as:
- Technical Service Superintendents
- Senior Engineers
- Mine Scheduling Engineers
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Construct a basic short-term scheduling model;
- Use the model to create a simple mine schedule;
- Update the schedule; and
- Analyse the impacts of changes to the schedule.