This course provides a comprehensive overview of planning and operational methods associated with dragline mining systems.
The course will focus on cost efficiencies and the importance of dragline engineering decision-making based on costs. At the completion of this course participants will take away a set of practical solutions that can be utilised back in the workplace.
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for Managers, Engineers, Geologists, Scientists and Operators involved with, or having an interest in, dragline operations.
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand frequently used terminology
- Describe the key elements of efﬁcient dragline systems
- Describe the practices involved in systematic mine planning
- Describe dragline operations involving single seam and multi seam applications
- Explain the importance of dragline engineering decision-making based on costs