Reliance on information
The information provided on this Site contains general information about RPM, the RungePincockMinarco Limited Group of Companies and the services that it offers. All information provided does not take into account your particular circumstances, needs and objectives. Accordingly, the information provided does not constitute advice and must not be relied upon in place of seeking professional advice relating to your individual circumstances.
RPM endeavours to provide up to date and accurate information, however, it does not guarantee the timeliness, reliability, accuracy, completeness or otherwise, of any information provided or accessed from the Site.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Site may provide links to access various other websites on the internet (Third Party Websites). You acknowledge that RPM is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of any Third Party Websites. The inclusion of Third Party Websites does not imply RPM’s endorsement of the Third Party Website or any association with the Third Party Websites’ operators.
RPM complies with all applicable privacy laws.
When you interact with RPM through this Site, RPM may use a feature of your browser called a cookie to assign your computer a ‘User ID’. Cookies do not contain information by which RPM can identify you. They identify your computer to our servers. You may configure your browser so that you are notified before a cookie is downloaded or so that your browser does not accept cookies. RPM may use information contained in cookies to improve the functionality of this website and for security purposes. To disable your cookies, please refer to the help menu within your Internet browser.
Use of the Site
You agree to use the Site solely for the purpose of reviewing general information.
You agree that you will not (either yourself or through any third party):
- use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device or process (Automated Process) to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Site, or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through the Site, without the prior written permission of RPM;
- use any Automated Process to aggregate or combine information, content or data contained within or accessible through the Site with information, content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
- use any information on or accessed through the Site for any commercial purpose or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
- use any device, software (including but not limited to introducing a virus, a worm or other malicious code), process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of our bandwidth connecting to the Site;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formulae or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Site;
- use the Site for any other unlawful purpose or activity.
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works of, or publicly display, any part of or any content from the Site without the prior written permission of RPM; or
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all results from your use of the Site (including maintaining the confidentiality of your password and any other information). You will immediately notify RPM of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security that you become aware of.
The trade marks, services marks and logos (Trade Marks) used in this Site are registered or unregistered Trade Marks of RPM or its licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, adapt or transmit any Trade Mark in any form without RPM’s prior written consent.
You agree that the Site and its associated selection, layout and design are the property of RPM. No part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, adapted or transmitted in any form by any process without RPM’s prior written consent.
Liabilities, indemnities and no warranties
RPM will not be liable in any way whatsoever (including for negligence) for any loss, damage (including incidental, special or consequential damages), costs or expenses suffered, arising out of, or in any way connected with your use of this Site or any Third Party Website, nor does RPM accept any liability for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this Site.
RPM is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with your use of the Site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Site is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
All warranties and conditions (whether express or implied) are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law. You may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law or other rights in relation to the supply of services that cannot lawfully be excluded by RPM (Non-excludable Rights). To the extent permitted by law. RPM’s liability in respect of any Non-excludable Rights shall be limited, at RPM’s option, to the supply of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having them supplied again.