RPM is routinely involved in the major merger and acquisition activities across the global mining industry. Our team understands the unique pressures associated with high stake transactions and the technical standards required to support this activity.
Our global advisors partner with our clients to embed integrated and proven strategies resulting in optimum outcomes for M&A transactions.
Boosting your potential for success – our advisory toolkit has been tried and tested and presents a forward-thinking and results-driven approach towards M&A activity across the globe.
RPM are regularly involved in the largest global mining deals as well as providing technical reports to the related financial institutions and have been appointed as Independent Engineer for many major finance facilities.
RPM have completed technical reviews for the following trasactions:
- MMG’s acquisition of Las Bambas Copper Project,
- China Molybdenum’s acquisition of Northparkes Copper Mine,
- the largest ever coal IPO on the ASX – Aston Resources,
- the largest coal merger on the ASX – Aston Resources and Whitehaven Coal,
- Glencore’s purchase of Clermont Coal Mine and the associated syndicated debt facility and;
- South32 demerger from BHP Billiton (Illawarra Coal).
We understand the varying technical requirements relating to the different types of transactions and are able to provide scopes of work and styles of report that meet the needs of our clients and their investors. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Technical due diligence and audits
- Critical flaw review
- Independent Engineers review
- Sellers Due Diligence
- Mineral Valuation